Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The customer who was a damn liar


Yes it was another fun filled action packed day at work. So a customer called in to speak to a supervisor and flat out lied about me. She said i refused to connect her to a supervisor. Not true. A customer was disputing a technicians charges on her bill. I said i didn't see where we weren't supposed to waive the charge but would send a request via e mail to our dispatch to research. Not good enough she wanted a supervisor. I advised her i would get a supervisor but we would still need to send off the email for the research, She yelled forget it and hung up. I ask you this loyal reader--how is that refusing to get a supervisor for a customer? My supervisor told me there is a chance i will need to go on a corrective action over this. She has also informed me that she will fight this for me and told me not to worry about it. It still pisses me off. If you're gonna file a complaint against me can it be over something that isn't a lie? I've decided i'm just going to credit everything from now on whether they deserve the credit or not. Oh well.

No comments: