Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Diana the rock star makes me happy


Note to self. Next year remember to book the 2 days off following the july 4th holiday . It has been beyond horrible yesterday and today at work. It was super busy all day. Oh and one guy said if i hung up on him he would find me and jam a phone up my ass. Charming. So i've really been working on thinking happy thoughts. The happiest thought i had? My daughter now knows the Indiana Jones theme and hums it. She is totally my hero!! She can also spell her first and middle names. Oh and also last night she put on every piece of jewelley a possible and a big pair of Elton John glasses and said she was a rockstar. That was entertaining. Those happy thoughts get me through my shitty days. If i can get through tomorrow i'll be ok. I hope tomorrow goes fast. Wow i thought i had a lot to say tonight but apparently not.

No comments: