Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy to be home but missing my family



Hey folks. Just arrived from work about half an hour ago. What a horrendous day. Started off great. Not really. I woke up on time but fell asleep in the bathroom. That was awesome. I left the house with 4 minutes to go before my shift started. Got to work and saw that more than half of my fellow co workers had called in sick. Needless to say it was very busy all day long. The yelling customers started right off the bat as well. I was losing my voice after the fifth call or so.It was great. I should mention that one cool thing did happen at work today. We werent tortured with lame ass cartoons and the lights stayed on all day. Thank God for small things. I was able to come home for lunch and see Kath and Diana so that was cool.


On my break as i was taking a walk around the building as i often do i noticed something going on at the restaurant next to work. I walked over and lo and behold a bikini car was was going on. I felt like i had stepped into an 80's teen comedy or a whitesnake video. I am a guy so i will admit that i stopped to watch for a couple minutes. Whatever gets you through work.


Looking forward to just relaxing with the fam tomorow. I miss them. They went shopping with Nickle tonight. Man i can't wait to get proper id to cross the border. Maybe before the end of summer if i'm lucky.

Yesterday i bought issue one of a creepy but cool comic book series called Blackest Night. Its pretty much about super heros that return from the dead to form the Black Lantern corp . Pretty much any dc comics super hero who has died in the last 20 years will be showing up. Can't wait for Nickle to read it.

Anyhow thats about it i guess. Gonna go grill some chicken and play some lego Indy. Have a great night.

No comments: