Friday, July 10, 2009

its my di - -- in a lantern


Its Friday my second day off of 2. Just relaxing. Diana is eating breakfast and watching sesame street. Had a pretty good night last night. John and Rach and their kids came over for a visit to watch the new Big Brother.Diana was happy to play with Becca again. Her room looked like a tornado afterwards. Diana helped me clean up though so it was ok. The visit was fun but I broke my diet though and ate chips and cake. Back on track today. Kath is working today and then she is going to Rochester. She won't be back until later tonight. I miss her. Man i cant wait to get my passport.


Wow just read that Justin Timberlake is up for the part of Green Lantern. Not sure how i feel about this. Although I'm not a fan of Timberlakes music, his acting is allright. I think an older actor should play the role. I heard Bradley Cooper of The Hangover is also up for the role. Him i can see. Who knows. I also thought Heath Ledger was a bad choice to play the Joker and i was wrong about that.

Gonna get going soon. Diana wants to go outside and explore with her binoculars. She wants to go find some "robin" birds.

Ok back from exploring. Its friggin' hot out there! only saw a couple of birds, Came home and practiced the bike riding for a bit. I grilled some burgers and now we're settling in to watch some justice league cartoons. I love relaxing. Too bad its over tomorrow. Oh well Have a great evening ftiends

Jay

No comments: