Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy birthday fellow amigo


So today is my friend Colin's birthday. Been thinking about him a lot today. We met in grade 9 and really became good friends in grade 10. We were good friends for over 20 years. We went through alot. He got me my first job in 1988 and we were in each others wedding parties. He was the one who got me into Bruce Springsteen and at the same time i got him into Billy Joel. We had a bit of a falling out a couple of years ago. It really sucks. He was like a brother to me and we had a lot of great times. If he somehow reads this just wanted to wish him a great 40th birthday and i hope that someday we will at least speak to one another again

Ok enough depressing stuff. I'm here on my day off with Diana. Gonna give her a bath and then later we will do what has become our new weekly ritual. We walk to Macdonalds and she gets a sundae and i get a large pop. She likes to press the button for the light to change on the corner. This week she will be trying a caramel sundae. It gets us out of the house and walking is good exercise. Can't wait until tomorrow. Going to hang out all day with Kath and Diana. Gonna be great.


Watched the movie Babe last night and i will admit it made me tear up a bit. What a sweet story about a talking pig. Probably gonna watch igor tonight. John Cusack as a mad scientist. should be nice. Anyhow going to Macdonalds now. Hope everybody has a great day!

No comments: