Thursday, July 23, 2009

Waiting on a Sunny Day


Things annoying me today.

1/ So are we going to have summer weather at some point this summer? Man it rained all night again. It was wet and gross all day and prevented Diana and I from going to the park. Damn you right to hell rain!

2/ my toungue feels like its burnt. I didnt eat anything hot or even any sour candy. I ate a salad. So apparently lettuce cause your toungue to hurt now? Seriously?

3/ Comic con is going on in San Diego and I'm not there. It is the dream that someday Kath and i get to go there. Its the biggest comic book convention in North America, There's going to be a big Iron Man 2 presentation with Robert Downey Junior is going to be there. Going would involve a lot of money. Hopefully someday we will get there.

Cool things going on in my life


1/Had the day off, Any day when i'm not working is a good one.

2/ a friend of ours Salena is in Ontario. She moved to Edmonton a few years back. Anyhow Kath and i met get together with her and another friend Kim who we haven't seen in a million years. I met both Sal and Kim 10 years ago when i worked at the Donut Diner. It was the worst job i ever held down and they and a few other friends kept me sane as i served coffee to drunks all night. I think i feel a whole series of blogs coming on.

3/Got a copy of the new Green Lantern animated film. Watched half of it with Diana. Diana was really liking it but she wanted to color. So we will watch the other half tomorrow,

4/all my chores are done so tomorrow i can be a lazy bastard and lay around the house.

Thats all for now. Take care everybody. Hopefully tomorrow will be sunny.

No comments: