Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thanks for the good word Terminator guy-you crazy bastard


Hey there just a quick update on crazy drunk Terminator guy from the other day. My boss handed me a card today stating that terminator guy did put in a good word for me and that he thought i was very helpful. Lets sum up, He was crazy and rambled on about fighting a war with computers and i did nothing for him.

Today was a good day as only 2 customers told me what to go do with myself. What a drag of a day. I felt like crap when i woke up and came home at lunch to see Diana was ill as well. Poor kid. Kath stayed home with her. She's resting now.

Got an email from Scott today. He will be in Canada in a couple of days. I can't wait. It should be fun.

Well gonna go help Kath with dinner. I love bacon. Talk to you soon.

Jay

No comments: