Thursday, July 9, 2009

Random Thursday thoughts


Welcome to wednesday. Another day off for Jay. So far so good. No mail today which means no bills. So thats cool. Already started laundry,cleaned kitty litter and i've washed half the dishes. Gonna get all my chores out of the way so i can just lay on the couch and hang out with Diana for the next day and a half. Kath is off at 5 so i will get to spend a bit of time with her.

Rob and Nickle came over for a bit last night. I'm actually a bit jealous. They are going camping. I've been wanting to camp with Kath since we met 10 years ago. I think it would be awesome. I havent camped sober since i was a kid. Not sure what Diana would think about sleeping in a tent. Also i don`t have a tent anymore. I had a pretty good tent that i only got to use once. It was destroyed in our last home. We had a lousy wet,moldy basement which also destroyed the baseball glove i had planned to teach Diana to play catch with. Thats neither here nor there. Someday i will make it to camping with my family. Someday. By the way Nickle its good to see you blogging again and i do miss the saturday evening grocery shopping to the states.

More guests were announced for the convention. The soup nazi. dave thomas of Bob and Doug McKenzie fame and film legend Tony Curtis. I don`t understand the last one. Kath mentioned his wife was in phycho and his daughter was in halloween. Rob says he wants to stand in line and ask him "why are you here?"

So just heard Transformers 2 has made 300 million dollars in 14 days. Wow how does something like that happen? I have no desire to see it. I saw the first one and thought it was just ok. I havent heard one good thing about the sequel and havent heard any positive reviews. I like the theme by Cheap Trick and the slurpee cups. Thats as far as I'll go.


Man. Kath's work took away her chatting tool that allowed her to chat with me. This is the first time in a few years that we havent been able to at least say hi when she's at work. I gotta admit i miss it already. I think it sucks. Oh well.

Well gonna rap up the rambling and take Diana to Macdonalds again for her weekly walk and sundae. I'm hoping when Kath gets home maybe we can go for slurpees. Anyhow talk to you soon,

Jay

1 comment:

Kath said...

So just heard Transformers 2 has made 300 million dollars in 14 days. Wow how does something like that happen?

one word: kelso!

miss you too! install gtalk on the computer....that one might work

xoxoxoxo

yay for slurpees tonight!