Friday, July 31, 2009

Yammy the Mischief maker


Well today was fun. While i was grilling outside my daughter got into a nail polish container. When i went outside she was laying on the couch. I caame in and smelled something funny. Diana was inder a table with a jar of nail polish. It was all over her legs and arms and dress and stuffed dog It sure was great! I got her in the tub and mannaged to scrub it off her. I had a talk with her and she says she`s sorry. I told Kath about it and turns out she did the same thing when she was a kid to. Oh well such is life i guess.

Other than that it was a nice lazy day. Watched some tv and grilled some chicken. I also pulled some weeds. I hate weeds. They totally kicked my ass. I need to invest in a weed wacker next year. Anyhow its the last day of July and I for one am gld its over. It turned out to be a craptacular month. AUgust i hope will be better.I will get to see Scott and hopefully go to a comic book convention. Depends on how much crap i can sell. I have four weeks to do sit so there is hope. Ok well thats about it. Gonna go watch me some Batman team up with Diana. Bye for now

Jay

No comments: