Monday, July 20, 2009

No one is allowed to touch my silver sow award



Miserable Monday as usual. All i have to say is why can't there be a bikini carwash everyday. The day totally dragged. Customers were brutal as usual. Woke up this morning and was so out of it i thought it was Saturday. Not cool.

Came home and watched some shows I had recorded. I'm very excited. WGN is playing 2 of my all time favorite comedy series, Coach and WKRP in Cincinatti. I hadn't seen the shows in years but they are still hillarious. The only bad thing is a lot of the music has been replaced with generic music. Oh well at least Lionel Ritchie made the cut. Man i used to think Bailey Quarters was hot. Watching the shows made me laugh after such a horible day. I think the reason i took broadcasting in college was because i wanted to be the new Johnny Fever. Hell i would have settled for being the new Les Nessman.

I'm just sitting here waiting for Kath and Diana to come home. I can't wait to hug and kiss both of them. I started making dinner so we can eat soon after they arrive home.Man i want this week to be over. My birthday is next Sunday and i just want to get it over with. I did get a card in the mail from my aunt today which was nice. Man i hope being 40 doesnt suck. I still feel like I'm a kid. Oh well. Only 20 hours more of work until i get a day off. This is gonna be a long ass week.

No comments: