Sunday, July 12, 2009

If Roger Rabitt was real he would be getting a punch in the mouthl


I love Sundays with the family. I got to sleep in . Right there is a plus. No screaming customers to put up with, Woke up and had bacon and low carb pancakes. I lost 1 of the 2 ponds i gained from eating all the cake the other night. Oh and today we got the first episode in a new batch of brave and the bold(or as Diana calls it Batman team up) cartoons. It was really cool. One of the characters on today was a guy named the Question. He has a mask that makes him look like he doesnt have a face. His comic book series from the late 80's is still one of my favorites. Yes i am a nerd. Diana says she liked him on the cartoon. Love my kid.


Speaking of comic book characters. To follow up my green Lantern post from a few days ago,turns out Ryan Reynolds will be playing him and not Justin Timberlake. This is good news for Kath and I as i think he's funny and Kath thinks he is hot. So its a win-win situation.


Already have all my chores completed for the day. After Diana has her bath gonna go outside and practice the bike. She really wants to show her mommy she is getting better at pedalling. Just gonna take it easy the rest of the day and not worry about anything until tomorrow.

Work was brutal yesterday. Yesterday the skies got dark and it rained pretty hard. The powers that be still insisted on turning out the lights and playing cartoons no one cared about. Because it was dark outside already and no sun light was coming in.it was much darker than usual. It was really a strain on the old eyes as the only light there was the light from the computer monitors. I made a few comments to managers but nothing happenned. So i got a headache. So thank you work. I enjoyed getting a headache and not being able to see. At least it was because you had to play Who framed Roger Rabitt--twice. Seriously that movie wasnt good twenty years ago. I couldnt wait to get out of there yesterday. After work the fam and Nick Merry went to 7 11 for free slurpee day. Sadly that was the only thing getting me through work. Ah yeah free Slurpees!!

Well gonna go make sure Diana gets her bath. If anything interesting happens i will write later. Peace!
Jay

No comments: