Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hasta la vista, baby.


Ok so i talked to maybe the strangest customer of all time today. He was clearly insane but entertaining as well. Turns out he was a vietnam vet and he had a lot of interesting things to say. I will write down the highlights sorry about the language.

1/ started the call off by complaining about our automated payment line. He didnt want to use it because it was like the terminator movies? He stated that the terminator movies will come true and one day we will be in a God damn bullshit war with computers. As a matter of fact he claimed to have fought a war with the computers. I was waiting for him to say "I'll be back"

2/ asked me if i was a tough guy. I said no so he asked me if i liked girls? Wouldnt answer me when i asked what that has to do with his bill.

3/Asked for my name. When i said Jason he said he loved my name. He then brought up the friday the 13th movies which apparently are also real. He went on to say that all movies come true. So i guess someday a giant marshmellow man will attack new york and captain kirk will come back in time to save the humpback whales.

4/said he worked for nasa. Well yeah a brain like him? Of course he was a top scientist at nasa. Maybe he will invent time travel as well.

5/Asked me if i knew who he was? When i said no he replied that he was a navy seal who doesnt give a fuck about anything and doesnt like bullshit or god damn computers.
6/asked for a supervisor to compliment me for being honest and not giving him any bullshit, I did nothing to help him out. I repeat nothing. But apparently i helped him out a great deal. I connected him to a co worker named Sarah who told me he said the cia was probably listening in on their call and she shouldnt be surprised if she sees him dead on the news. And apprently he praised me. Oh and i gues he was drunk. Big surprise. So i have a glowing review from a hammerred,crazy vietnam rocket scientist in my folder at work. Yay me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure I know this guy!