Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Friday that rocked hard



Friday was a pretty cool day. We got paid. Pay days are nice. I like them. We started the day off with lunch at cheers. Yes i am still dieting and actually had a salad instead of fries. While we were eating Nicole showed up. She swears she wasnt stalking us. SHe asked me if i wanted to catch a movie with Rob that evening. I was cool with that. Kath insists Rob and I were on a date. Diana kept yelling `they`re not on a date!`Thats my girl. After lunch we paid some bills,bought some groceries and looked at a few used video game/dvd shops. I buy a lot of our dvds used. As a matter of fact we usually find awesome deals at Jumbo video. Yesterday we bought Iron man, Pineapple Express and Role Models for under 20 dollars. Probably gonna go back after we get paid again and pick up the Dark Knight and the 24 movie. Wealso checked out a new video place on welland avenue. I think its called Entertainment overload. So many awesome prices in there. I picked up season 4 of a little known show called Grounded for Life. What was cool about that was i had only seen season 4 in the usa for almost 40 bucks. I'd never seen it in Canada although we had picked up seasons 1 through 3 here. Oh and it was only 15 bucks! That rocked. I`m a fan of not spending too much money on stuff. That rocks. Oh also got 2 more slurpee cups for the collection. There`s already Gi Joe cups. Come on 7-11 slow down huh. Pace yourself. This is the fourth cup promo since the end of May.

Met up with Rob and Nicole. Happy birthday by the way Rob! Kath and Nickle and Diana crossed the river for groceries and gas. Man i`m really missing these trips. But I will probably either have a passport or card soon so its all good. Rob and i decided to see The Hangover. It was friggin hillarious. It was by the same guy who was behind old school and road trip so it was to be expected. Kath is watching a bootleg today so i can`t wait to talk to her about it. After that came home and waited for the fam to come home. It was a sweet day. I like good days. They are nice. The end.

No comments: