Friday, August 21, 2009

Awesome evening with Kath and Spidergirl



I had a fairly descent day today. I worked an extra shift for my friend Deb. I didnt mind because it will be extra spending money at the convention. I can't believe its only 8 days away! After work we went to the comic book store and had an amazing laasagna dinner. Kath is definately the best cook of all time. I feel fairly happy tonight. We started watching the movie Starship Troopers. I hadnt seen that film since it came out in 1997. I forgot how gross and violent it was. At least Doogie Howser is a scientist and Denice Richards is a pilot. Yeah thats believable. I'm looking forward to finally sleeping in tomorrow and just hanging out with Diana. Man how proud of her am i? Yesterday when Kath took her shopping she picked out iron man and spiderman socks! Today she got dressed herself. She picked out a spiderman shurt that until a couple weeks ago she hated and a skirt and spiderman socks. She is so awesome!

No comments: