Monday, August 31, 2009

See ya August

So its the last day of August. What a mixed bag today was. I'll start with the weird. I came home for lunch and my neighbour yje dark knight decided to play 20 questions with me. He asks me how long I've lived here and how long it took to fix up our place when we moved in and when the complex manager will be in again. I think he's up to something. This is after all the douche that thinks i sell drugs in the park and that i have a wild kingdom in my backyard. Time will tell i guess. I don't trust him.

The day ended on a great note. I found out i am back on my previous manager Erin's team. I'm so happy. I may actually pass a few qualitys again. She is so fair and nice. I promised her i wouldnt let her down.

Sitting here waiting for Kath and yammy to come home. I'm not a fan of this late shift. I know it will be best for the family once Diana starts school next wek. I have to give credit to Kath for re arranging her schedule so she can take Diana to and from school every day. I have the best family ever.
Well im gonna go eat beef jerky and pork rinds. Have a freat night everyone. See ya in September.

No comments: