Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday-cartoonless but stil ugh


Saturday was a mixed bag at work today. On the plus side my manager wasnt there. This meant no stupid cartoons in the dark for a change! It was nice being able to see on a Saturday for a change! I won't be there next Saturday. I'm sure i won't miss the cartoons then either. I'm old my eyes can't take it.

So last week we started taking calls from a new market. Last saturday all the calls were awesome. I finally thought we got a market where all the customers were nice. Only took a week for me to change my mind. Man everyone that called frome there were complete assholes. I kept saying out loud--"but they were cool last week!" It made for a long ass day. I kept telling myself "calm down,you only have to work 3 days next week and Saturday is the convention." Yeah it didnt help much. Oh man
and remember the annoying, nerdy kid who never shut his mouth? I used to sit by him and complain in earlier blogs. He's still there! He was close to getting fired in January. He's still frigging there! I had to sit next to him today and it all came back. What an annoying ass. He wouldnt stop yapping and even argued with managers who were trying to help him. I just kept reading Green Arrow comics trying to ignore him. Yes early 90's violent as hell Green Arrow comics put my mind in a nice place to escape the idiots constant whining. Thank you early 90's violent,maskless,doesnt fight super villains, sometimes doesnt even wear a costume,kills everyone Oliver Queen.


Just waiting for Kath to get home. I guess she's working overtime. I miss her and yammy. Can't wait to hang out with them and just veg out and watch tv. Oh and eat Buffalo wing dip! Tomorrow is another awesome day of hanging out with Diana. I can't wait. Oh Kath just messaged and she's on her way home. We may even see Nickle and Rob tonight! Cool! Anyhow thats about it for now. I'll talk to everyone soon. Have a great evening.

No comments: