Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I survived the shift from hell!

I made it through my last shift before 4 days off . Barely. The customers were bitchier than ever. One guy wanted to report me for telling him the date his bill was due. Um hello thats kind of my job. No one seemed to want to listen and i found myself having to repeat things over and over again, It got really frustrating. Sitting in that "criminal" section isnt helping. I felt mad all afternoon. Trying to stay positive. Trying to think happy thoughts, baseball, pizza, boobies. Thank you Homer J Simpson for that quote. Just trying to relax. Hasnt sunk in yet that i have 4 days off. Or that on Saturday I'm going to the comic book convention. Ok I'm home. i have to let the bad day go and leave it in the past. Deep breath. I think i need to go watch some wkrp. I can't wait for the family to et home. I need a big hug

No comments: