Sunday, August 2, 2009

Oh yes i will get to meet Lando if it kills me


Well August is here and I for one am glad July is behind us. I have a feeling August is going to be better. In July we ran into some trouble which involved me borrowing money from my family but i should have that paid off on my next paycheck. I also have a few ideas on actually raising money for the comic book convention. It may have to involve me working extra shifts at work. You gotta do what ya gotta do if you wanna meet Lando Calrissian, I actually do have my admission money but it would be nice to have a few bucks to spend there. I just have a good feeling this is gonna turn out to be a good month for the Stewart family. I'm also going to be seeing one of my best friends for the first time in 10 years. Thats huge. So all i have to say is thank you God for letting me get out of the hellish month of July and please let August be better. Thats it for now. Hope all my friends and familly have a wonderful August

No comments: