Thursday, August 27, 2009

Darrin Stevens was mentally challenged

So Kath and Diana have been watching re runs of the show Bewitched. For those of you who don't remember the show is about a witch named Samantha who marries a mortal named Darrin. Here's the part i don't understand. Darrin was pissed off everytime Samantha used her witch powers? Seriously? Darrin what was wrong with you? I would love if Kath had witch powers. She could magically make piles of money appear for one thing. I could quit my lousy job. Darrin worked in a shitty job. His boss Larry Tate fired him almost every episode. Hmm what else could i get a witch wife to do? Want to take a vacation? A snap of your finger would get you there immediately. Hmm i feel like eating a cake. Poof! A cake magically appears. Something was wrong with Darrin man. If my wife was a witch i'd be living it up with an endless supply of money and cake. I guess thats why i don't write tv shows.

No comments: