Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gosh Rob and Nickle are swell


Howdy gang! Just home on a stupid hour lunch break. Work is sucking large today. Oh well what can you do i guess. Nickle and Rob came by last night. Rob was really happy with the job i did on Sunday. He went so far as to offer me more work in a month or two. I'm so there dude. Man he even liked the music i played on the air. Made me feel good. Next time who knows i may even talk a bit. Nickle had actually been featured on another radio show the other night called "talk nerdy to me." She was awesome. She defended Green Arrow. Made me proud. I was actually inspired to dig out my late 80's/early 90's green arrow series and read it at work today.

Got some kinda/sorta good news at work. My old manager Erin asked me my hours and is hoping to bring me back on her team. Hopefully this comes true becasue i cant stand the team i'm on now, Erin is very cool and fair with marking our qualities. So fingers crossed. It would be cool to have one less thing to worry about. Anyhow gonna get going Take care everybody!!

No comments: