Friday, August 7, 2009

Kathy Jo rules


So i did my second extra shift. Man i miss sleeping in. It'll be worth it come the end of august. Hoping to work extra shifts for the next three Thursdays. Has been a pretty good day so far. Kath and Diana picked me up after work and we went to the comic book store. We actually had a bit of extra cash so i was able to get four of my books. Thanks Kath. You are the best. Came home and spent the day with Diana. I only fell asleep twice! Went to the park for a bit and played catch. There were a lot of bees there again. i told Diana as long as she was nice to the bees then they wouldnt bother her. SO then she started saying hi to the bees and asking him hw they were doing. It was cute. We just made some english muffin pizzas. She put the cheese and pepporoni on. She is a helper.

Kath will be home soon. We started watching the Angelina Jolie movie Wanted. So far its really cool. But we both fell asleep last night trying to watch it. We will try again tonight. One more shift tomorrow and then i can sleep in on Sunday. I can't wait. Boy am i old. I can't wait to see what wonderful movies my work puts up on the big scren tomorrow. I don't know if anything can top last weeks Astro Boy extravaganza. Anyhow gonna strt supper for Kath and i. Until next time this is Jay calling Orson. Nannoo Nannoo.

No comments: