Friday, August 14, 2009

Heeb and Jay together again at last


Thursday as you all know i got to see my friend Scott for the first time in a decade. It was awesome. Totally got my mind off of all my problems. Scott and his wife Miriam and 3 daughters came over yesterday. Scott and Miriam havent changed a bit. They said the same thing about me. Thanks for ignoring the grey beard and large fore head guys!We chatted for a bit. I'm really happy that Kath finally met Scott. Scott said he approves of her! His daughters are really nice as well. Man it was awesome talking about happy times in high school and what not. After a while we went to my sisters for a barbeque. We were soon joined by my mom and my friend Andrea. Scott actually introduced me to Andrea so i thought it was fitting that she be there. Rach and John were going to come but their daughter Becca wasnt feeling well. Hope you are feeling better Becca. We love ya! The visit was great and we had an awesome dinner of hot dogs and chili and salads. One thing that sucked was our camera has died on us. We rented a camera for the occasion and it didnt have a memory card. What is the point then? Luckilly Su took a lot of picures as did Miriam. It seemed like just as we were starting to really catch up-the day was over. I also got to see Scott and Miriam the next day at Tim Hortons. It was really sad seeing them leave. I'm hoping we get to see each other before Diana is in high school. it was a nice visit and definately the highlight of my year. t least we made some new johes about Mr Maker and Mork and Mindy. Scott summed it up best--a day and a half visit after 10 years sucks. We both wish it could have been longer.

No comments: