Monday, August 3, 2009

Extra hours? Yes I am outta my mind.


Man am i gonna be tired this week. I picked up an extra 6 hours of work this week and hopefully more next week. I couldnt be happier. This puts me one step closer to going to the convention. Whats an extra couple of shifts of being yelled at.I'm gonna meet the soup nazi. Fingers crossed.


Sunday we went and saw the movie Funny People. I love Kath's work. They give her gift certificates for doing a good job. Gift certifivates that allow you to go to a movie for free. So the movie was awesome and I'm going to say its the best movie I've seen this year. It's probably my favorite Adam Sandler movie since the Wedding Singer. It was a nice movie and cheered me up for a couple of hours. Judd Apatow rules!

The weight loss continues to go well. I'm down 16 pounds now. I have 5 more to go to reach my original goal. I will probably continue from there. Someday i will lose the gut. That is the dream.

Saw my friend Stacey for literally 5 seconds yesterday. It had been like a billion years since we last talked. Of course it was massively busy and i barely got a hi out. She wished me a happy birthday. It was very sweet of her.

Email confirmation from Scott that he is in Canada. He's spending the first week with his relatives in Whitby and i will see him next week, Its gonna be a blasty blast.

Well gonna go watch some tv and play some star wars lego on the wii. Kath and Diana will be home soon. I can't wait to see them. Have a great night everyone

No comments: