Thursday, October 1, 2009

Note to October:please don't suck



Well its a few hours into October and so far so good. I have my fingers crossed that this month will go smoothly. I'm hoping its a happy month for the Stewart family. I don't want any stress. I can dream can't i? Just got home with Diana. After school we went to the comic book store and before we could go inside Diana fell asleep. So i went in by myself and got a couple of books for us. I purchased a "batman team up" comic for the child . For myself i picked up Die Hard year one. Yes the adventures of Bruce Willis when he was a rookie cop in the Die Hard universe. I can't wait to read it. Man i love Die Hard. By the way its a disaster down town. Construction and road repair everywhere, Road closed signs on a few side streets as well. Not cool. I just want to thank Kath for driving us as it was insane. Diana and i went to Tim Hortons for a cookie after Kath went to work. THe pumpkin donuts are back in stock as well. Delicious!
I already cleaned both kitty litter boxes and soon i will vaccuum. I wanna get all my chores out of the way so i can concentrate on hanging out with Diana and watching the Superman/Batman movie. I just want to say thank you to Rob for repairing our vaccuum again. It was broken last year when a hyper little dog chewed the power cord off of it. I don't miss that dog at all.

Ok gonna go eat lunch and clean up. I hope everything is great and i wish a very happy month of October to each and every one of you.

1 comment:

Su1972 said...

had a pumpkin donut myself yesterday :)

wow am I ever glad at least buddy sticks to legos and not appliances :P