Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bored but loving it

Day off number one! Good times! Didn't do to much today. I'll tell you what I'm not doing--getting yelled at by red necks. Day started off rough. Diana is still a bit under the weather and di not like waking up today. She creied a little bit. Once she got to school she was fine. She was really happy to do her show and tell--a stuffed Robin bird.

Kath was a bit ill as well. SHe went in to work an hour late. Man i know my time to be sick is coming soon. hooray for me! I just heard from my friend Deb and i guess it is beyond crazy busy at work today. I am so glad i was off today. I got some stuff done to. I ironed some shirts and cleaned a kitty litter and worked on the show a bit. Gonna be a full day tomorrow. We're gonna do some running around in the morning. We'll buy some comics and read them soon after as we need stuff to review. In the afternoon we will record show # 7 and the Kath and Nickle will journey to the states. Rob will come over and watch some movies. Should be a fun day.

Can't wait for Kath to come home. Gonna finish up watching some stuff for the show tomorrow and have some burgers. Thats about it for now. Talk to you soon

No comments: