Sunday, December 20, 2009

she did Make Me a Believer


Oh my God!! Canadian rock singer Sass Jordan tweeted back to me! I usually only tweet Kath when I'm on Twitter. I prefer facebook so i'm rarely on twitter. I'm following some singers and actors i like. One of them being Sass Jordan. I'm a huge fan of hers. I own all her cd's(ok i lie i still havent picked up her newest cd from Dusk Til Dawn, but i really want it a lot) and have been a fan since she was a back up singer in a band called The Box in the late 80's. So she was tweeting about the show stargate. I never would have pegged her as a sci fi geek. SHe did about 5 or 6 tweets about Sg1 and Stargate Atlantis. So i thought i would add my 2 cents. I asked her if she likes Stargate Universe she wrote back thats she's not much of a fan and mentioned another sci fi show she liked. Sure it wasnt alot but it made me happy. I love you Sass! Cause I'm so sure she's reading my blog.

No comments: