Sunday, December 20, 2009

Customers: ya gotta love 'em--or not.

What kind of world do we live in where an angry lady can yell and call you an asshole,hang up the phone, call back and complain about you. I friggin hate working Saturdays. Have i mentioned that? A lady called in i told her that her due date was december 30th. She couldnt make it in to pay her bill yesterday. Ok no problem you have until the 30th. All i said was there were other ways to make a payment that didnt involve coming in to a store. This is something i',m suppossed to mention on everycall. What a great time for me to finally decide to do it. She started yelling and called me an asshole and hung up. Ok whatever. I don't know why i went back into her account a half hour later. Apparently she didnt believe me when i told her the due date. Also i guess i was the biggest jerk since Hitler for suggesting she make a payment over the phone. How dare i. Um hello you were the one calling me an asshole. Seriously why would you bother calling back? Frigging Northern Virginia customers. I hate 'em!

No comments: