Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pizza with friends: a new Christmas eve tradition.

Christmas eve turned out pretty great. We went to Rob and Nickles for pizza and pop and cheese and crackers. It was delicious. We watched some of The Phantom. Menace and some of Attack of The Clones. Space was playing all 6 star wars movies in a row.We also watched Elf as Nickle had never seen it. Did the Christmas present exchange with them. I recieved the new Tom Petty live collection. Thanks again guys. You rock. THey also got Diana a stuffed animal unicorn. I love our friends. I ate a lot. I feel like i may gain all my weight back this winter. Fingers crossed it won't happen. Anyhow just getting the place reasy for Santa's visit. Diana was excited to get to sleep. She can't wait for tomorrow morning. Anyhow gonna go watch some tv with Kath. Talk to you all tomorrow.

No comments: