Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday

Man i friggin hate Mondays. What a crappy day. One good thing did happen. I asked Erin if i could leave early this coming Wednesday. I just found out Diana has a Christmas concert Wednesday evening. I talked to Erin and she managed to get me a half day off. I can now attend our daughters first school concert. I'm very happy. Rest of the day moved so slow. It was the usual redneck customers.

Last nights show was cool. John was our guest. It was awesome having him there. So thanks John for being our first guest. Kath's friend Amy will probably on some time soon. Next week is our Christmas show. I can't wait. I can't wait till this week is over. Gonna do Christmas shopping on the weekend. Can't believe Christmas is 11 days away. What the hell. Didnt we just have one?

1 comment:

Nickle said...

Yep the funny thing is it happens every year :P