Friday, December 11, 2009

A much deserved 2 days off.

Man the first 3 days this week were rough. On Wednesday i got massively loud and sarcastic with a customer and if a manager listens to it i will probably be disiplined. It was pretty bad. I wouldnt give a customer a credit and he thanked me for nothing. I probably shouldnt have thanked him and gone on about what a great job i thought i did. It was annoying. I hope i don't get written up for it.

I'm on day 2 of my days off. Its been awesome spending them with Kath. We bought ingiedients for Christmas cookies. Diana and Kath are making cookies as we speak. Yesterday we put our tree up. I was scared Kath was gonna beat the crap out of me. You may recall i took doewn the ornaments last year At least i tried to, The tree fell on my head and i broke about 4 ornaments. Luckilly Kath let me live.

We Did a bit odf Christmas shopping today and made a trip to the comic book store. I should probally figure out a show for Sunday. John is going to be our guest so I'm pretty excited. We're gonna have a lasagna tonight and a cauliflower salad. I'm in a really good mood today. Anyhow gonna go try and sneak some cookies. Have a great day all.

No comments: