Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2010


I'm a little bit behind blog wise. Figured i'd relax with some Tom Petty music in the back ground and write about the holidays. Christmas turned out better than i expected. Diana is so cool. She let me sleep in until 11. Then we went down stairs to see what "santa" had left her. She loved her Batcave and all the little super heroes. We've played with it a bunch ot times. She figured out all the little elevators and what not on her own.My little nerd. She made me a guitar out of a cardboard roll. Shortly after presents we went to my sisters house. Dinner was awesome. Eerything tasted awesome. My mom and sister got Diana some really nice stuff. Mom got me some Star Wars ornaments. Loved it! After dinner i played some rock band on the wii with Russell and Devon. It was a lot of fun. I totally want to get a version of that game. Maybe the Beatles version. Following that Kath and I played a boardgame with Su and Dean until midnight. Had a great time. I ate way to may cookies but there wasnt a bad cookie in the joint. Thanks Kath and Su. All in all i wasnt looking forward to Christmas but had a really good time. So thanks to family and friends for making it a memorable holiday!

No comments: