Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sundays Rule!

Oh Sunday how i love you! I finally got to sleep in. I love how 10:30 is sleeping in to me now. Just a boring day and i love it. Doing chores and barbequing some chicken. That's right its december and I'm still grilling! I'm so happy it hasnt snowed yet. I prefer eating grilled meat. Yup still eating a lot of meat. I'm trying to continue with the atkins diet. I've let it slip the last couple of weeks and i need to get back on track. Yay diet!

Man last night there was a huge party going on a couple doors dow. That wasnt so bad. The bad part was that it spilled out into the parking lot.A bunch of people were on our lawn beside our van talking out loud in front of Diana's window. Kath put an end to that. Is it wrong i was happy when the cops eventually showed up to break it up?

Rest of the day went by quick. Did a bunch of chores and watched Stargate Atlantis. Can't wait for Thursday and Frisay. I'm off both days with Kath and we're putting up our tree. I only have 3 shitty days of work to get through. Anyhow talk to you all soon.

No comments: