Friday, December 18, 2009

Why does it have to be Christmas?

Man last minute Christmas shopping sucks ass. Went to a few places today. Crowds werent to bad. Have a bit still left to do. I'm not sure i'm into Christmas at all this show. Just not feeling it. It'll be good to spend time with my family. I'm happy i get an extra day off. I'm happy Kath is off next week as well. Was chatting a bit with Matt yesterday. We're gonna help out a bit with the train rek Christmas special.Looking forward to that. We made a few plans in regards to the future of Get Your Geek On. We're gonna try and get some interviews scheduled next year. Theres a convention at the end of March we're gonna try and get press passes for. Matt is going to produce the show Sunday. Will be cool to see how we get along with another producer. Anyhow i guess I'm done rambling. Have a good day

No comments: