Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh Danny Glover where art thou?


December is starting off just crappy. Kath just messaged me and Diana has a fever. She's going to pick her up now and bring her home. My poor baby. We'll give her some medecine and keep an eye on her. One of us may have to stay home with her tomorrow. I'll check with Kath when she gets home.

Work sucked large today just like i thought. Everyone was mad. One lady called in because she had ordered a pay per view twice. She thought she was resuming the first one she had ordered. She was not. I decided to give her a credit but advised her it was a one time courtesy. This as an outrage! She had been a customer for 40 years. How dare i mention this was a one time courtesy. o she was planning to order more movies twice? I didnt understand what he problem was. I didn't have to give her any credit. I wasnt being a dick or anything. I gave her a credit. SHe was going to go to a supervisor over this. Some people have a lot of free time on their hands. She asked me where i was from. I told her near Niagara Falls. As soon as i told her that she got even more angrier. How dare i not actually be in Virginia! She said that explained a lot because i had a lot to learn about southern hospitality. What the hell? Take your credit and shut the hell up. SHe kept saying southern hospitality. After a while i just kept remembering the guy in Lethal Weapon 2 that said "diplomatic immunity" before Danny Glover shot him. There was no Danny Glover to bail me out today.

No comments: