Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas is the devil

Wow i am never wishing anyone a merry Christmaas--ever again! So i was talking to a crazy customer. Yeah go figure-- a crazy one. Was bitching about everything on his bill and his account. He bitched about the credits that were given and the promotions on his account and so on and so on. He was pissed off for 45 minutes straight. Oh and he was really stupid. I told him the dates his bill covered and he asked me "why aare you trying to sound like you're a smart guy.?" Folks i gotta tell you--i was dumbing everything down. I literally felt dumber from talking to this guy. So 45 minutes straight the guy was finally getting ready to hang up. Then i made the mistake of wishing mr crazy pants a merry Christmas. This was followed by him quoting bible verse after bible verse after bible verse. Here are some of the honest to God-not made up in any way quotes that followed for the next 45 minutes.

"i don't believe in Christmas. Christmas is the devil's holiday."
"december 25th isn't Jesus birthday. Prove it."
"God never told anyone to get divorced and remarried."
" Christmas is just a bunch of people getting drunk and fornicating. Christmas is evil."
"Jesus wearing pants is an abomination."
"Men in womens clothing is an abomination."
"I can't write a check for my daughter and sign it "the father." I have a name."
"devil gets into our head during the holidays."
"on judgement day i'm gonna get told I'm annoying."
"politicians lie and can be bought, Jesus doesnt need to be rich."
"Jimmy Swaggart is hustling Jesus."

THis guy droned on for an hour and a half in total. It was insane. So if Christmas is the devil's holiday i have totally been celebrating wrong for the last 40 years. My word i love my job.

No comments: