Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Watching the boss get honoured


Hey gang. Just got in from work. Another craptastic day in the trenches. I'm so happy for the next 2 days. I got so pissed off yesterday i kicked my bin over. Good times!Just gonna relax and hang out with friends on New Years eve. Last night was pretty cool. My mom picked me up and we went to Su's to watch the Kennedy Centre awards. I've never watched it before but this year Bruce Springsteen was being honored. Between the super bowl appearance and the new album and now this--what a great year to be a fan of the boss. Cool performances by John Mellencamp and Melissa Etheridge as well. For some reason sting had a humoungus beard and looked homeless. He should change his name to stink.

Russell gave me a present last night--The Dark Knight Dvd! I was speechless. It was really a thoughtful present. My nephew rocks! The family is going up to London to visit my step sister Erin. I sure wish i was going.

I have to get back on track--I've gained 5 pounds in the last month. I think I'm gonna start working out with Kath's wii program. I can't wait for 2009 to be over and done. Crappy year. Anyhow gonna go eat and bathe and wait for the fam to get home. Talk to you all later!

No comments: