Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Working in the boonies sucks

Ok today was brutal. I took voluntary down time. I couldnt take it any more. I had just debated with a lady who wanted credit for a service that doesnt cost anything. When i told her that i got a big speech about how we don't care about the customers. It was awesome. Sitting in the boonies sucks as well. Anytime i have a question for a supervisor it takes 50 years for them to come over. I was miserable and tired so jumped at the chance to leave. I came home and already have laundry done and have cooked dinner. I'm off for 2 days. Thank God. We're recording Friday afternoon.


Diana is feeling better, That was a relief. Her feever went away and she went to school. She's pretty excited,she has show and tell tomorrow. I'm really happy she's ok. I just wanted to stay home with her and Kath today.

Last night we had our friend Amy over. She's pretty cool. She brought over her dog as well. What a nice dog. I want a dog. I'm not allowed to have a big dog here though. Stupid complex.

I'm feeling kinda drowsy so i'm going over to the couch. I'll write more when i'm more awake. Peace.

No comments: