Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oh yeah Bat cave!


Holy lord God do i hate Saturdays. It never stopped today. The best was the loud lasy that wouldnt let me talk. When she did let me talk she would cut me off and scream NO! in my ear. No matter what i said. "you owe money on your account." "NO" "You have one cable box." "NO!" "The sky is blue." "NO!" It was awesome. I came home on my break to visit the family. The day was way to rough.

Speaking of the family,last night Kath got Diana the coolest Christmas present for Diana. A little Batcave for her little super hero dolls. It even came with a Batman and Robin doll. It's so cool. I watched my favorite Christmas movie last night--Die Hard. Damn i love that movie to this day. Yippe ki ay mother fucker indeed.


I can't wait until tomorrow. It's my one day to sleep in. I'll probably watch some time travel related tv to get prepared for our show next week. THen at 7 i'll get to listen to our latest show. Only thing that'll suck is Kath won't be here to.

Ok Jay is rambling again so gonna go eat and watch some tv. Talk to u soon.

No comments: