Monday, October 26, 2009

A boring Monday but that's more than ok

Monday morning is upon us. I have no complaints today. I booked today off from work. Diana had a class trip to the pumpkin farm today and someone needed to pick her up from school. I happily agreed to ask for the day off. It feels really weird to not be working on a Monday. Weird shmeird i'm just happy i don't have to work. So i'm just taking care of some chores and blogging. Yee ha.

Our second podcast was broadcast yesterday. Rob says we had a lot of listeners. More than the previous sunday nigh host. I love my friends for listening. I need to get used to my radio voice. I love Kath's voice and Rob sounds cool as well. Diana made her radio debut. Rob got her to say "yippee ki ay mister falcon." you might know that as the edited for tv version of "yippee ki ay mother fucker" from the die hard series. I thought we did ok. I love doing the show and even though i'm not prepared for the next one,i can't wait to record it. Actually next Sunday will be our first live broadcast. I'm a bit nervous but that's ok. Hoping some of my friends might call in. That would be cool. Looking forward to it. It'll be our day after halloween extravaganza. I may even watch the halloween episode of quantum leap. Yup i am most definately a nerd.


Well my day is done. Diana had an awesome time at the Pumpkin Patch. Her first class trip ever was a success! She was even given a pumpkin. We'll be sure to carve that up for Saturday. I found out that it's only a 10 minute walk from here to Diana's school. I won't leave so early next time. It was a quiet day after that. Cleaned my laundry room a bit as Nickle needs to use our washing machine this week. Did a little grilling as well. Diana and i watched a Flintstone Halloween special from 1979. I just put her to bed. For such a boring day i am so massively tired. I hope i can stay awake long enough to watch some tv with Kath when she gets home from work. Anyhow that's about it for now. Take care everybody

1 comment:

Su1972 said...

we watched that flintstones show tonight here too... definately lame lol devon fell asleep 1/2 way through it. wow.. 1979 ... where does the time go?

Glad Diana had a great school trip! ask the teacher- i am sure they took pics.. they usually do... if they dont put them up on their hall wall or after they take them down ask if there are any of Diana..

fyi*
Erin and Jim are coming down sunday night-since mum and joes will be torn up from reno's this week we are prob. going to mossimo's in fonthill for pizza... not sure if u wanted to join us? call mom.