Friday, October 23, 2009

No red necks for 3 days part 2: electric bugaloo

Thursday was a kick ass day. We woke up early and took Diana to school. After school we headed off to Rob and Nickle's house to record our second episode. It went well. Once again Kath and i just shot the shit about comics. This time however Diana actually spoke on the radio. Rob also threw in some audio samples from various films. It was really cool except i kept exclaiming Nice! every time a new quote was played. I will have to watch that in the future. The music seemed to be ok today as well. Not to loud. Nickle even helped us record an intro to the show. I really like the way the show is going and happy that his friends have given him this great opportunity.

We arrive home around 7.Got Yammy fed and ready for bed. About 9ish Rob and Nickle came over. They were kind enough to buy some pizza that we all shared. Rob even made an apple pie. It was one of the best pies i had ever eaten. He could totally go into the pie making business. Anyhow the purpose of the evening was to watch some zombie movies. Next week is our halloween show so we figured we would watch some scary movies. Work related projects can be fun indeed! It was my first experience with zombie movies. We viewed 2 funnyish movies. Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland. Shh it was a bootlegged copy from the internet. I can honestly use the phrase "wow Woody Harrelson was cool in that movie!" Since i was so tired i dozed off during the second film. That's ok cause Rob scared the crap out of me to wake me up. Good times. My wonderful wife encouraged him to do so. Thanks Kath! It was a fun evening. Fell into bed exausted around 2 am. Luckily for me i had one more day off to look forward to.

1 comment:

Nickle said...

I defended you, I did I did.

Heh the word verifier is what rob's pills are.....Codine

wow are they getting lazy with the words