Friday, October 9, 2009

Jay has an awesome Friday and realized Macdonalds sucks ass


Hey there and welcome to Friday. I'm in a really happy mood. Broke but happy. We paid off 2 bills in full and that makes me very happy. Bills all caught up and got to spend the day with Kath and Diana. Woke up in a great mood. I didnt have to get yelled at by rednecks today either! The weather sucked but thats ok. Note to self though. Next time you think going to Macdonalds is a good idea: think again. I was hungry after we started running around today. Diana wanted a happy meal and i thought yeah Macdonalds sounds awesome. I havent eaten it in awhile as i have been dieting. Since my weight is down i figured what the hell. Wish i would have kept thinking. First of all the prices have gone up since the last time i was in a Macdonalds. For the same price i could have gone to cheers or a real restaurant and had a descent meal. Secondly after i ate it,the burger settled in my gut and felt like it would never be digested. I had to come home and down several tums for my stomach to feel better. Next time i think i will let diana get her happy meal and then go somewhere else for lunch.

Other cool things that happenned today: Diana tried on al old Cinderella dress and it still fits perfectly! Now we don't have to get her a brand new dress for halloween. Hey anytime we can save money is ok with me. Was also able to get some of my books from the comic store. I thought i had put a dent in the bag but its still fairly heavy. Oh well. maybe i can empty it when we get our income tax return next year.

Kath just left to go to Niagara falls new york to get some groceries. I wish i could have gone but as you know i have passport issues. She's going by herself as Nickle had to work. I worry when she's by herself. I really shouldnt worry i guess. Kath is an awesome driver. I just wish i could have been there with her.

Rob called. He's probably coming over to watch the first and possibly second episode of Stargate Universe. So that'll be something to look forward to when i'm stuck at work listening to whiney customers.

I chatted with my sister for a bit last night. Diana and i are going to my mom's house for Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. Can't wait. I'm going to work a whole 4 hours on Monday. It'll be a little bit extra money due to the holidays. So that'll be nice. Anyhow gonna go lay on the couch and watch some Coach. Have a freat nigt everyone.

No comments: