Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'll try not to say booger on the air


Ok i have an exciting announcement to make. I haven't wanted to say anything until i knew for sure it was a reality. Next Sunday Kath and i are gonna start doing a weekly talk radio show on Rob's online radio network. Its going to be called "Get your geek on." and will be stories and reviews about comics,movies and tv. So finally 20 years later my broadcasting course is paying off! Its going to be on Sunday nights at 7:00. I'm very excited and can't wait. There was a guy that did a simillar show and he didn't work out. I don't know maybe he shouldnt have threatened to shoot Rob with a gun. I'm just saying. Anyhow Kath and i volunteered to do a new show and everyone seemed to think it was a cool idea. Its really all part of a master plan to get Kath to read comics again. We've been preparing all week and trying to write up some geeky yet interesting stories. We're gonna start recording a show this coming Thursday. I think it will be a lot of fun. I definately appreciate the opportunity that Rob and the gang is giving us. Wow a chance to talk comics. Its a dream come true for a nerd like me. I'll keep you all posted on how to hear the show. Anyhow have a great day.

No comments: