Saturday, October 17, 2009

ding dong the crappy cartoon king is gone

Its Saturday evening. The day is done. My poor Diana woke up at 4:30 in the morning. She had coughed so hard she threw up. Poor kid. I got her pj's changed and threw her sheets in the wash. She was ok after that. SHe's a real trooper. I went to work at 8. What a long ass day. Got a bit of good news. Is it wrong that i was happy my previous manager resigned? I'm still bitter he threw me in the criminal row. This also means that there will never,ever be a chance of crappy cartoons played on Saturday again. I almost danced a jig!

Anyhow just finished laundry and cleaned Hesh's litter box. Kath will be home soon. I can't wait to see her and Diana. Getting a little nervous. The show airs tomorrow night, I hope everybody like it. I'm sure it will get better with time. I am looking forward to getting everyones opinion. Have a great evening everybody.

ps the link to the radio web site is http://www.trainrekradio.com

No comments: