Thursday, October 1, 2009

My poor nephews arm


Just a quick note. I just read my sisters blog and saw the my nephew Devon has broken his arm. My heart goes out to the little guy. I think i may have been responsible. I've been talking about broken bones lately. So sorry if i jynked you buddy. I hope you get well soon. Oh and no more broken bone talk from me. This is almost as bad as the time i killed Dave Thomas the owner of Wendy's restaurants. I worked at Wendys for 2 months. One morning i was really tired and i had burnt my arm. I looked up and saw Dave Thomas' portrait. I remember cursing him out. A week or so later he was dead. Oh and i think i killed the lead singer of 80's band Big Country. I downloaded some big country songs one day (seriously who does that besides me?) and by the end of the weekend he had hung himself. My favorite story about a celebrity death. One of Kath`s friends saw a picture of Lucille Ball and asked ``ìsn`t she dead yet.`` A couple of days later she was. Anyhow i digress--- Devon hope the arm heals quickly!

1 comment:

Su1972 said...

wow the lead singer from big country is dead? :( he was hot! ;)

devons ok.. but he wasnt exactly coordinated when BOTH his arms were ok.. so now I have to do everything for him. Thank God it was a tiny crack and not something more serious- funny though- he managed to ride his green machine last night and was attempting to play hockey with the kids on the street but cant put his pants on... hmm..

I have a weird way of making things happen by thinking/talking about them too- usually i think of someone i havent seen in YEARS and VOILA I run into them at the weirdest place! dont think I have inadverdently made someone died yet though ! LOL!