Friday, October 23, 2009

No rednecks for three days! Part 1:Wednesday

This week i asked for an extra day off. The way Kath's work schedule works we would have needed to send Diana to daycare 4 days instead of 3. We couldnt afford 4 days. Luckily i had accumulated a bunch of paid vacation days. It could not have come at a better time. I was so pissed off and annoyed by the end of my Tuesday shift it wasn't even funny. I actually had one bastard tell me i did a great job. I said thanks and he answered he was being sarcastic and hung up. What the hell? Who does that?

Our computer crapped out Wednesday. Just would not start. So spent the day watching tv with Diana. Went to Rob's house with Diana to help produce Lady Joan's show again. Went ok. During the broadcast Diana started yelling into the room that i had forgotten to pack crayons. She had her coloring book but no crayons. Had to bribe her with a treat when we got home so she wouldnt make a peep. When we arrived home i counted up a bunch of dimes and nickles and pennies and took her to Tim Hortons for a donut. On the way there we ran into Rachel. Chat ted for a bit and said hello to another friend named Becky. Then it was donut time. Yeeha!

After Diana went to bed Rob and Nickle came over and we watched Glee. I guess for me the highlight of the night was Nickle singing the entire Afternoon delight song. She even quoted a good chunk of Anchorman. It was funny as hell. Anyhow that was Wednesday in a nut shell.

2 comments:

Nickle said...

Afternoon Delight!!!

Nickle said...

okay had to post here that the word verifier was Boxin for the last comment and for this one, wait......hold on.........deep breaths.......TRANI really are they trying to make me snort milk out of my nose "milk was a bad choice"