Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Producer Jay

Hey gang. I had a really cool night. Just got back from Rob's place. After work he picked me up and we went to his studio. I was trained on how to produce a show. His friend Joan was doing a show and i was taught producing. Turns out producing a show is easier than i thought and definately can't wait to do it again. It made up for a long drawn out day of work. So thanks to Rob for the opportunity.

I'm starting to feel a lot better. Monday i felt like death. My nose ran like a sieve the whole day. It wasnt very cool when i was taking calls at work and a river of snot poured out. Yeah thats attractive. Diana is feeling better as well.

So Diana is excited. She's going on her first school trip ever to the pumpkin farm. She also got her first school photos done. We'll be ordering some soon. She's loving school and i couldnt be happier.

weird moment of the week? i slipped in a huge pile of spagetti and sauce--in the parking lot. Cause thats what you're gonna be on the look out for outside. Craziest thing i'd seen at our complex since my possum hunting neighbour was loudly singing I write the songs. Yup he's that cool.

I'm seriously looking forward to doing nothing with Kath for the next few days. Just gonna catch up on tv tomorrow. Friday gonna do all our running around and Diana has the day off from school. Fingers crossed I'll find the new Barney Bentall cd. Hopefully Rob and or Nickle will make it over in the next few days to watch the first episode of Stargate Universe. Sure hope it doesnt suck. Anyhow just a short update to touch base. Talk to you all later. Have a great night.

No comments: