Friday, October 30, 2009

Thursday kicked ass!

Oh how i love my days off. Thursday was a damn fine day if i do say so my damn self. After taking Diana to school we hit the comic book store. Purchasing comics now counts as job related expenses due to the show. I wonder if we can write that off as a business expense on income tax. We also did a little grocery shopping. We needed lettuce after all. Only downside to the day? My back was hurting all day. It felt like someone had kicked me hard-but no one had kicked me.

Rob and Nickle came by in the afternoon. Their washing machine is on the fritz so we lent them our facilities. While they were here i threw on Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Guess what? Now i know 4 people (myself included) that liked that movie. I don't care what anyone else says-Harrison Ford is cool. Ended the evening with the latest episode of Stargate Universe. We'll probably watch some movies tonight to review on the Sunday show. I have nothing prepared. I probably should get cracking on that. Maybe today. We'll see. I may just pass out on the couch. Thats sounds like a likely scenerio.

I'm going to go pick up Diana from school now. I'll probably write again later. Have a good one.

No comments: