Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Yeah I'm not Brad Pitt


Spent the last couple of days hanging out with my sister and mother. Had a really good time actually. MOn Sunday my brother in law picked Diana and i up. We went to my mom's house for thanksgiving dinner. The dinner was awesome. The turkey was great. Desert rocked also. My sister made a kick ass cake and we also had pumpkin pie. Yeah i didnt stick to the diet at all. Kath showed up after she was done work. My mom took some pictures of Diana and my nephews for a really cool grand kids picture frame she got. My sister and i did the usual teasing of my mother when she told us she liked Fleetwood mac and mike and the mechanics. Usually when she says she like a group my sister or i will ask the follow up question. Name 1 song by them. Always funny. I also got the annual "cut your hair" speech from mom. This year i got "if you cut your hair short you will look like Brad Pitt." Yeah thats gonna make me look like Brad Pitt. I will admit our beards are simmilar. I doubt if i cut my hair i'm going to automatically look like an inglorious basterd. Nice try mom.

Monday was also pretty fun. My mom picked Diana and i up and we went to the Balls Falls thanksgiving fair. Despite it being really chilly had a great time. Diana pet a donkey! There was a really cool Birds of Prey display too. A former teacher of my sisters had some eagles and owls and hawks. Those birds were really cool looking. The food there was awesome to. Diana loved it. Her favorite moment of the day was when Auntie Su bought her a hat made out of balloons. She was really good. Went back to Su's house for more turkey and cake. Yup back on the diet today! Kath and Nickle picked me up around 10. Rob ajoined us at our place and we watched last weeks episode of Glee. Talked a little bit about the radio show. Its gonna be fun. Well i'm going to go chill out for a bit. Just got home a little while ago from my awesome job. Have a great night everybody.

No comments: