Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oh my god! Oh My god! Famous people may be listenng to our geek extravaganza



I'm very escited! So Kath created a facebook group for our show. A lot of our friends have joined. I sent requests to some of my facebook friends. After the convention in August i friend requested tv personality Liana K. She had been the red headed co host on the Ed The Sock show.More important she is a comic book nerd. We had seen her on the space channel a while ago. Her walls out covered in action figures and various memorabillia. Thought she was pretty cool. I saw an article in the newspaper about her costume at this years con. It was a cool Black canary costume. So i thought i would friend request her on the old facebook. Anyhow long story short i didn't send her a group invitation. She has over 1000 friends and she's a celebrity to boot. You can imagine my surprise when we got a message on our group from her. She had totally joined the get your geek on group! She must have seen the link in the news feed that comes up. She told us to break a leg. I'm a bit nervous now thinking that its more than just our friends listening to the show. I also see that friends of hers have joined our group as well. Its really cool. Kath also mailed a request to Kevin Smith as well. Imagine if he answered? I would definately be scared. Oh well.

No comments: