Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Poor sick Stewarts

Sickness has hit the Stewart household. Diana was the first one to fall ill. She is currently feeling better. Within a day Kath and u became sick as well. Kath actually stayed home from work today. Thankfully she's doing better tonight. I feel like total crap as well. I don't know how i got through work today. It was all i could do to concentrate on my calls. Not to mention every customer today was either a loud screaming red neck or a racist inbreed. One of the markets we don't normally get calls from had their calls sent to us today. Oh joy. I got called every name in the book and a preacher screamed her head off at me as well. That was awesome. So basically a typical day of work. Yes it sucked balls indeed. I'm happy to be home. I get he next 3 days off. I can take it easy tomorrow and then on Thursday we record our second show. Can't wait. Ok gonna go do some laundry and watch tv with my honey. Have a good one.

No comments: